Grassroot Microfinance Bank Limited; licensed to operate as a Microfinance Bank in December 2009 by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), has the aim of providing high-quality financial services to micro entrepreneurs through appropriate financing interventions and provision of entrepreneurship training, thereby expanding and strengthening their businesses and ultimately stimulating economic growth. Fundamentally, the driving strategic direction of Grassroot MFB is to shape lives of citizens and impel sustainable economic development in the operating environment.
Because, we are aware of the global effect economic recession in most economies and businesses, there is the need to face the challenges of modern times with new and modern approaches to microfinance. We are equipped with the requisite human and material resources to offer exceptional demand driven services to your doorstep, using state-of–the-art ICT system. Our products & services are a result of researches and studies of similar products offered by world leaders in microfinance. These products and services were subsequently tailored towards meeting the specific demands of our clients.
“To be a household microfinance bank in Nigeria, providing effective and high quality financial and non-financial services to the rural and urban poor”
“A microfinance bank consciously striving towards addressing the challenges of MSMEs and Low Income Earners in Nigeria, through the provision of excellent business solutions, to enhance sustainable livelihood”
- Provision of financial and non-financial services to our target clients
- Provide entrepreneurship capacity building
- Provide mentorship for MSMEs
- Application of innovative technology in our business process to enhance effective and efficient service delivery
- To grow our deposit mobilization and risk asset portfolio by 25% and 30% respectively per annum from 2012
- Build local and international partnerships to access resources for community development.
- Financial literacy education
- Mutual Respect